Might God be nudging you toward serving internationally? If so, let us know. We can help you clarify what God is telling you, and show you how to get started on the path to serving in another country.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will have someone in touch with you as soon as possible!
Check out the current opportunities below!
- Evangelist & Discipleship, Tarija – Spanish-speaking ministry for a couple with EFC Church
- Children’s Homes, Santa Cruz – Short-Term assignment for single or families or Career assignment for Spanish-speaking families
- Water-Well Drilling Project Agua:Yaku – Short-Term assignment
- Mennonite Ministry Pastoral – Short-term to Career assignment for couples fluent in Low German
- Radio Ministry Discipleship & Home Visits – Career assignment for younger couples fluent in Low German
- Construction, Low German Sports & Youth Ministry, Water Well Drilling, Orphanage/Music – & other short-term team opportunities
- Teachers – Long-term assignment with various positions teaching all grades in an English language school for MK’s
- Esther Ministries – variety of service opportunities for the right couple or single woman. Fluency in Low German required.
Creative Access Countries
- Church Planting Partners – Long-term assignment in two countries.
- English, Art & Sports Teachers – Long-term assignment conducting programs for underprivileged children of migrant workers
- MK Home School Helper or Teacher – one year or longer
- Pastoral Teaching at Camp – Short-term assignments in summer
- Children/Worship/Outreach/English Ministries – One year assignment
- Dorm Parents & Teachers [Urgent] – One year or Career assignment at MK School
- English Club Teachers – Short-term assignment
- Prayer Team – 10 days to 2 weeks to visit Tapolca area and pray for new ministry there
- Partnering Church – Church needed to partner for 5 years in support of ministry in Tapolca (pray regularly, send a prayer team, send short-termers to help with English camps)
- Church Planter – 2 years to Career assignment for church planter
- English Teacher, Nagoya – Paid position to work with new Saban Christian School – TESOL degree or teaching qualifications highly desired.
- English Conversation Teacher, Tokyo – Full-time, minimum one year, salaried, evangelistic English conversation teacher for several EFC churches.
- Church Planting Team Leaders, Tokyo Multicultural Church — preach, teach, pastor, and lead a church planting team. Long term.
- Church Planting Team Members, Tokyo Multicultural Church — enhance TMC ministry by serving creatively in a way that aligns with one’s interests, background, and gifting. University students studying overseas in Tokyo are welcome. One year or longer.
- Construction Teams, Hermosillo – Perfect for a church to get involved
- Construction Assistant, Hermosillo – Full-time or a few months of the year for young, single person or couple who speak Spanish (or willing to learn)
- Construction Lead Missionary, Hermosillo – Career assignment for person/couple with construction experience and high skill-level – hosting construction teams for the building of churches and ministry centres for a variety of ministries
- ESL Teacher & Ministry Leader, Hermosillo – Career assignment to develop an English ministry focused on ESL teaching connected to the present ministries of the local church
- Construction Team [Short-Term team assignment] – 10-12 people needed for construction of medical clinic in La Chona – January 11-23rd, 2016. Finishing carpentry experience helpful!
- Discipleship/Teaching [Long-term assignment] – Couple to teach families/new believers and help them grow in faith. Spanish-speaking or willing to learn.
- Evangelism & Discipleship Ministries with families of Canadian immigrants
- Opportunities to assist with recovery from Typhoon Yolanda
- Church Planter, St. Petersburg [Career for single, couple or family]
- Summer English Institute, St. Petersburg – Short-term team for those with teaching &/or some TESOL experience [3 weeks in July 2016]. Application deadline: April 30, 2016.
- Church-Planting and Discipleship, Long-term opportunity
- ESL Teaching Opportunities, Short-term and Long-term
- Pastor, Kiev – Pastor urgently needed in Kiev to help a struggling church and mentor a Ukrainian for the position
- ESL & Relationship Building, Dnepro – Intern or Career assignment for single or young couple w/o kids
- Leadership Development Teaching, Dnepro – Short-term assignment for pastors or teachers
- Summer English Institute, Dnepro – Short-term team for those with teaching &/or some TESOL experience [3 weeks in July 2016]. Application deadline: April 30, 2016.
- Summer English Institute, Krivoy Rog– Short-term team for those with teaching &/or some TESOL experience [2 weeks in July 2016]. Application deadline: April 30, 2016.
- Orphanage Work, Kriva Rog – Short-term teams needed to help in the orphanage, also Career opportunities
- Dairy Farming, Dnepro – Assist current missionaries in developing improved farming for Ukrainians
For more information, or for specific interest in Panama or Rwanda, contact email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-877-305-EFCC.