Might God be nudging you toward serving internationally? If so, let us know. We can help you clarify what God is telling you, and show you how to get started on the path to serving in another country.
By filling out the Focusing Your Inquiry form you can begin the conversation today! (You can get it to us by e-mail, mail or by fax — details are available on our Contact page.) Check out the current opportunities below.
- Ruth & Noemi Girls’ Transition Home – dependable, Christian women needed immediately as interns [preferably 6 months & Spanish a plus]
- Evangelist & Discipleship, Tarija – Spanish-speaking ministry for a couple with El Candelero Coffee House & EFC Church
- Children’s Homes, Santa Cruz – Intern assignment for single or families or Career assignment for Spanish-speaking families
- Water-Well Drilling Project Agua:Yaku – Intern assignment
- Mennonite Ministry Pastoral – Short-term to Career assignment for couples fluent in Low German
- Radio Ministry Discipleship & Home Visits – Career assignment for younger couples fluent in Low German
- Construction, Ministry, Low German Teaching, Water Well Drilling, Orphanage/Music – & other short-term team opportunities
- Teachers - Long-term assignment with various positions teaching all grades in an English language school for MK’s
Creative Access Countries
- Church Planting Partners – Long-term assignment in two countries.
- English, Art & Sports Teachers - Long-term assignment conducting programs for underprivileged children of migrant workers
- MK Elementary School Teacher – one year or longer
- Teacher or Administrator – International Schools of China (ISC) is seeking teachers and administrators with two or more years of experience www.LDiChina.com/schools
- Pastoral Teaching at Camp – Short-term assignments in summer
- Partnership Work Team [January 2014]
- Dorm Parents & Teachers [Urgent] – One year or Career assignment at MK School
- English Teachers [One year or Career assignment] – using English as a tool for evangelism
- English Club Teachers [January to April 2013 & September to December 2013] – Short-term assignment
- Prayer Team – 10 days to 2 weeks to visit Tapolca area and pray for new ministry there
- Partnering Church – Church needed to partner for 5 years in support of ministry in Tapolca (pray regularly, send a prayer team, send short-termers to help with English camps)
- Church Planter – 2 years to Career assignment for church planter
- English Teacher, Nagoya – Paid position to work with new Saban Christian School – TESOL degree or teaching qualifications highly desired [September 2013 start].
- Construction Teams, Hermosillo – Perfect for a church to get involved
- Construction Assistant, Hermosillo – Full-time or a few months of the year for young, single person or couple who speak Spanish (or willing to learn)
- Construction Lead Missionary, Hermosillo – Career assignment for person/couple with construction experience and high skill-level – hosting construction teams for the building of churches and ministry centres for a variety of ministries
- ESL Teacher & Ministry Leader, Hermosillo – Career assignment to develop an English ministry focused on ESL teaching connected to the present ministries of the local church
- Construction Team [Short-term team assignment] – 2-4 people needed for construction projects for ministry cabin & community
- Discipleship/Teaching [Long-term assignment] – Couple to teach families/new believers and help them grow in faith
- Evangelism/Discipleship Ministries with families of Canadian immigrants
- English Language Institute, St. Petersburg – July 2013 [Short-term team for teachers, those with TESL or other teachable/business skills]
- Church Planter, St. Petersburg [Career for single, couple or family]
- Teaching ESL, Korat [Short-term one year assignment for couple, singles or teams]
- Pastor, Kiev - Pastor urgently needed in Kiev to help a struggling church and mentor a Ukrainian for the position
- ESL & Relationship Building, Dnepro – Intern or Career assignment for single or young couple w/o kids
- Leadership Development Teaching, Dnepro – Short-term assignment for pastors or teachers
- Summer English Institute, Dnepro – Short-term team for ESL teachers, educators or professionals [3 weeks in July 2013]
- Orphanage Work, Kriva Rog – Short-term teams needed to help in the orphanage, also Career opportunities
- Dairy Farming, Dnepro – Assist current missionaries in developing improved farming for Ukrainians
For more information, or for specific interest in El Salvador, Panama or Rwanda, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-877-305-EFCC.