One of the earmarks of the EFCC is that we appreciate free, earnest and honest discussion. To that end, and because our website represents the whole EFCC, we insist on a few ground rules:
- Comments must be on topic (comment spam is summarily deleted).
- Comments must be charitable toward other contributors, and their intended meanings.
- Disagreement is welcomed, but must be done with respect.
- Challenge ideas, not people.
- Either feeding or baiting trolls will not be tolerated.
- You own your words and the consequences thereof.
- By publishing your comment, you are licensing the EFCC to publish it in any medium in the future.
If a comment is felt to not add meaningfully to the conversation at hand, we will exercise our right to not publish it. Where appropriate and if possible, we will respond to you directly to ask you to reconsider your presentation, or explain the intentional omission.