We are so excited about EFCC Conference Camp coming up in just under 2 months. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to serve each of you as you attend conference; by ministering to, getting to know and enjoying your children. Many of you are new and we extend a hearty west coast welcome! We trust you will be refreshed and encouraged to continue on your journey as you spend time at Conference.
We have a fun and exciting Conference Camp planned for children and youth ages 1-18. We will begin each morning with a devotional or bible study to have a Godly start to the day. And the rest of the day will be filled with age appropriate activities that we trust will give children and youth fond memories of church and being part of God’s family. From splash parks, to farm animals, to crafts, to music, games, exploring, carnival fun, beach days and more, we ensure that your kids will have a wonderful experience here in beautiful British Columbia!
We hope to see you there!
The EFCC Conference Camp Staff
As EFCC Leadership Catalyst, Dan Nicholson heads up LeadBeyond.
There is much to share about how LeadBeyond started, what it has accomplished, and the plans it is laying for the future.
Biblical servant leadership is moving people to God’s preferred future while addressing their felt needs. LeadBeyond is the EFCC initiative for developing servant leaders among us.
We want our leaders to be known for their:
- commitment to mutual trust
- Spirit-motivated dissatisfaction with the status quo
- investment into a culture of coaching
- belief in movement-wide inter-dependence
- personal involvement in evangelism
- love for the glory of God
John Quincy Adams said:
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
Many of you are this kind of person. We want to fan the flame of your dreams and assist you in the role God has called you to!
On the Friday (Aug 5th) of EFCC Conference 2016, LeadBeyond will host a dessert reception after the evening plenary.
We hope that you will join us and give consideration to supporting the dream of a more intentional leadership development among our pastors and lay leaders.
This appeal is from Deb Taylor, our on-site coordinator for EFCC Conference 2016.
When I was on-site coordinator in the past, I had sought out sponsorships for the extra special things we do above what is budgeted for from Home Office.
I am seeking to do the same this year for a few things in particular:
- Children’s/Teens Conference Camp – we are charging a minimal fee for the spectacular things that my leaders have planned, in order to make it possible for as many of our lay leaders, pastors and missionaries to come as a whole family.
- T-Shirts for volunteers and children’s camp
- The Banquet – because Fort Langley EFC is a medium-sized church and does not have room enough for the number of people we expect at the banquet, we have had to move it to the Langley Events Centre and of course that increases the cost as everything has to be rented from them and the catering has to be done by them.
Altogether, I am hoping to raise up to $6500.
So what I am asking is:
- if you would consider sending in any amount yourself or
- if you could pass on the opportunity to any “friend of the Free Church” you know who would be interested or
- if you could promote it in your own churches as an opportunity to bless the bigger family.
We’re excited to have author and speaker Mark Buchanan joining us as our keynote speaker at Conference 2016!
Risk: In the Right Directions
Please plan on joining us in Fort Langley, BC from August 4-6 2016.
Mark Buchanan and his wife Cheryl live in Calgary, Alberta, where Mark is associate professor of Pastoral Theology at Ambrose Seminary. They have three young adult children. Educated at UBC and Regent College, Mark is a pastor, teacher, speaker, and the author of seven books as well as the forthcoming novel, David.
He has also written numerous articles for Christianity Today, Faith Today, Leadership Journal, Discipleship Journal, and several other magazines. He enjoys scuba diving, fishing, and motorcycles.
You can find all the Conference details in this pdf.
If you need more accommodation options than the ones provided on the pdf above, please get in touch with us.
The early-bird price is $175. (The cut-off is June 30th. After that, registration will be $200.)
We hope to see you there!
Hours & Info
Box 850 Langley Station LCD 1
Langley, BC V3A 8S6
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (PST)
Connect with us!
From the Archives
We have earned the right to display the Canadian Council of Christian Charities’ (CCCC) Seal of Accountability.