Might God be nudging you toward serving internationally? If so, let us know. We can help you clarify what God is telling you, and show you how to get started on the path to serving in another country.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will have someone in touch with you as soon as possible!
Check out the current opportunities below!
- Evangelist & Discipleship, Tarija – Spanish-speaking ministry for a couple with EFC Church
- Children’s Homes, Santa Cruz – Short-Term assignment for single or families or Career assignment for Spanish-speaking families
- Water-Well Drilling Project Agua Yaku – Short-Term assignment
- Mennonite Ministry Pastoral – Short-term to Career assignment for couples fluent in Low German
- Radio Ministry Discipleship & Home Visits – Career assignment for younger couples fluent in Low German
- Construction, Low German Sports & Youth Ministry, Water Well Drilling, Orphanage – & other short-term team opportunities
- Teachers – Long-term assignment with various positions teaching all grades in an English language school for MK’s
- Esther Ministries – variety of service opportunities for the right couple or single woman. Fluency in Low German required.
Creative Access Countries
- Church Planting Partners – Long-term assignment in two countries
- English, Art & Sports Teachers – Long-term assignment conducting programs for underprivileged children of migrant workers
- Pastoral Teaching at Camp – Short-term assignments in summer
- Work Team – January 2020
- Children/Worship/Outreach/English Ministry – One year assignment
- Dorm Parents & Teachers – One year or Career assignment at MK School
- English Club Teachers – Short-term assignment
- Partnering Church – Church needed to partner for 5 years in support of ministry in Tapolca (pray regularly, send a prayer team, send short-termers to help with English camps)
- English Conversation Short-Term Teachers, Tokyo Multicultural Church – last week of July each year
- English Conversation Teacher, Tokyo – Full-time, minimum one year, salaried, evangelistic English conversation teacher for several EFC churches.
- Church Planting Team Leaders, Tokyo Multicultural Church — preach, teach, pastor and lead a church planting team. Long term.
- Church Planting Team Members, Tokyo Multicultural Church — enhance TMC ministry by serving creatively in a way that aligns with one’s interests, background, and gifting. University students studying overseas in Tokyo are welcome. One year or longer.
- Construction Teams, Hermosillo – perfect for a church to get involved
- Construction Lead Missionary, Hermosillo – Career assignment for person/couple with construction experience and high skill-level – hosting construction teams for the building of churches and ministry centres for a variety of ministries
- ESL Teacher & Ministry Leader, Hermosillo – Career assignment to develop an English ministry focused on ESL teaching connected to the present ministries of the local church
- Discipleship/Teaching [Long-term assignment] – Couple to teach families/new believers and help them grow in faith. Spanish-speaking or willing to learn.
- Agricultural focus/expertise – short-term teams
- Church Planter, St. Petersburg – Career for single, couple or family
- MK Elementary School Teacher – one year or longer
- Church Planter – Career for single, couple or family
- Church-Planting and Discipleship, Long-term opportunity
- ESL Teaching Opportunities, Short term and Long term
- Home of Joy Resident Assistant – female to live, assist and mentor in young girls’ home
- ESL & Relationship Building, Dnepro – Intern or Career assignment for single or young couple w/o kids
- Leadership Development Teaching, Dnepro – Short-term assignment for pastors or teachers
- Summer English Institute, Dnepro or Krivoy Rog – Short-term team for ESL teachers, educators or professionals [3 weeks each July]
- Orphanage Work, Kriva Rog – Short-term teams & individuals needed to help Rays of Love, also Career opportunities
- Dairy Farming, Dnepro – Assist current missionaries in developing improved farming for Ukrainians
- Church Planter – Career assignment
For more information, or for specific interest in Panama or Rwanda, contact email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-877-305-EFCC.